Tiny Texans Pediatric Dentistry

What can I do for my child's toothache?

It is important to contact a pediatric dental office such as Tiny Texans Pediatric Dentistry the minute your child starts to mention tooth pain. Until the tooth can be evaluated by a dentist, try to limit very hot or cold foods and drinks, stick to soft foods, and minimize chewing in the area causing tooth pain. Other the counter pain medication such as ibuprofen can also help with the pain associated with an infected tooth.

If you have difficulty using our website, please email us or call us at (512) 646-4500
View the ADA Accessibility Statement