Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Finding the right pediatric dentist for your child is a big decision. We realize you will probably have a lot of questions to ask before you can decide which dentist is right for your family. At Tiny Texans Pediatric Dentistry, Dr. Christina and her entire team appreciate questions—and we look forward to providing you with answers.
There are some questions we tend to hear over and over, so we have compiled some of those here for your convenience. If you have a question that is not listed here, we invite you to give us a call. We look forward to discussing the dental needs of your little ones.
- When should you first take your child to the dentist?
- Why bring my child to a pediatric dentist instead of a general dentist?
- What do I do if my child has a cavity?
- What do I do if my child has a baby tooth that will not fall out and the adult tooth is coming in?
- When should my child start using fluoride toothpaste?
- When should I start brushing my baby’s teeth?